• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best current Richard Mille Replica

Pepenissart

Looking Around
8/8/16
Bonjour,
Je suis nouveau sur le forum.
Je recherche ce modéle en réplica.Modéle transparent RM56-01 je crois...
QQ connais un vendeur ou site fiable sérieux?
Merci par avance
Cordialement

D

d4m.test

u aren't fooling anyone with a RM rep..

Dude, most peeps here aren't trying to fool anyone with anything. Were in this for the love of the hobby. All my friends know my watches are reps. Some of them got into reps because of me. I like my watches because I like my watches, not to fool anyone. Anyone who's in this to fool others, is only fooling themselves.

Maybe an RM027-02 is out of my price range (not to mention so limited I'd never get one anyways), but I could enjoy the look of something pretty close for a fraction of the price (when it gets released by the TD's). The new RM35 with the nylon strap is pretty much there are the moment. Especially for the $370 it is.

trb1971

3/6/15
I think that RM's are pretty much celeb millionaire money aren't they ? VERY limited edition and so VERY expensive, that it is pretty obvious I'm wearing a rep when they see me in a pair of timberland jeans and a t-shirt getting out of a VW Golf.

Yeah if you aint climbing out of a helicopter, that you have just landed next to your lambo, on the back your yacht....they aint gonna be looking at the font on the datewheel for confirmation its a gen.

So I'd say ust get the one you like for what it is and enjoy it as it is flaws an all. Its more fun that way.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I think that RM's are pretty much celeb millionaire money aren't they ? VERY limited edition and so VERY expensive, that it is pretty obvious I'm wearing a rep when they see me in a pair of timberland jeans and a t-shirt getting out of a VW Golf.

Yeah if you aint climbing out of a helicopter, that you have just landed next to your lambo, on the back your yacht....they aint gonna be looking at the font on the datewheel for confirmation its a gen.

So I'd say ust get the one you like for what it is and enjoy it as it is flaws an all. Its more fun that way.

A Lamborghini AND a helicopter on a yacht!? Now.. that's my kind of boat. [MENTION=109306]Hazza[/MENTION] how do I get this!? Hahaha

Sent from the RWI mobile app

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
i will repeat for the umpteen time

wear it cos you like it

99.9% of the people around you won't even (in this order)

1. notice it
2. know what that is
3. know how much that is
4. be able to tell if gen or not

I'd say RM22 and rm35 are the best you can get, and that tells you everything.

Replied

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/15
LOL... and true!!!

wear it cos you like it

1. notice it
2. know what that is
3. know how much that is

Zanethorne

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/16

wear it cos you like it

1. notice it
2. know what that is
3. know how much that is

I'm just baffled to see the RM011 won't get any upgrades further, believe me, probably around 75% (i guess) of my friends knows my RM011 is a rep judging by the date font, like seriously that is the most visible flaw in my opinion.

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
A futile exercise. You lot have not been called out before. I assure you, it is not worth the shame.