• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best CrPo 45mm?

carman594

Horology Curious
3/12/12
Hey guys, just wondering what the best 45mm CrPo is these days?

Thanks!
All help is greatly appreciated!

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
I would tell you but would have to kill you....

Ok BPfactory. Can you tell me who makes the best Sub?

jessen007

Known Member
11/8/13
CrPO = Ceramic Planet Ocean
LMPO = Liquidmetal Planet Ocean

the current available CrPOs are only made by BP factory and so far Noob only released the LMPO while their take of the CrPO is on the horizon soon.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Asheron82 !!! :cheers:

carman594

Horology Curious
3/12/12
CrPO = Ceramic Planet Ocean
LMPO = Liquidmetal Planet Ocean

the current available CrPOs are only made by BP factory and so far Noob only released the LMPO while their take of the CrPO is on the horizon soon.

:thumbsup:

Any idea on when the noob release?

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Hey guys, just wondering what the best 45mm CrPo is these days?

Thanks!
All help is greatly appreciated!

The best looking CrPo I have ever seen can be found at 711 5th Ave., Manhattan, New York. Oh yeah, that's Omega's flagship boutique. :raji:

First off, you have been a member here for more than six months. Despite your low post count, it looks like you have done some lurking--which is cool. Most members are lurkers. However, if your going to ask for advice out of the box, it's good form and polite to introduce yourself to the community.

Second, since you have been a lurker here for a while, so you should already have a sense of how things work. You can't ask these of general questions like this... it's like asking "who makes the best car?"

Third, if you look at the tool bar below the "Welcome, carman594 . . . " on your desktop screen, you'll see the word "Search". Click on it and search away! Do a little homework and try to find the answer to your own question before you ask the community for the answer. That is just a sign of laziness and pisses many of us off. If you do your homework and don't understand something or can't find an answer to a specific question about a particular watch, then you can ask away. You aren't going to get a lot of spoon feeding here.

Fourth, part of the fun of the hobby is learning about the differences between various replica makers watches and how each rep compare to the genuine article. It's part of the game most of us enjoy--but it also requires buyers to do a lot more research. It's much harder to find and buy a top notch replica than walking into an AD and buying a gen.

Finally, welcome to RWI.