• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bell & Ross BR03 via Watchfinder - Review

Korova

Horology Curious
9/6/22
I received my watch ages back in November, so apologies for the tardiness of this review....but I wanted to put it out there that if anyone wants to go down the Watchfinder route then please don't hesitate. They are pros from beginning to end.

I'm a relative newbie to this game and had my fingers burnt on a con site last year; I had been after a BR03 for a while and what this site sent to me was more akin to something from Wish. I got them to refund about 20% of my money but I wanted to tread very carefully after that experience.

I found RWI last summer and saw a few B&R's pass through the sale section and was impressed by the quality. After reading a few reviews of the operational trusted sellers, I decided to go with Watchfinder/Fat Panda.

They were incredibly responsive to my initial request and told me that yes, the specific BR03 that I was after finished in carbon ceramic, they could obtain. Payment instructions were very clear, as was the information on how long I'd be looking at waiting. Once the watch was received at their end, they sent me a video displaying all facets and angles of the watch, including winding and shake tests. It also looked identical to the BR03 that I had been after for a long time. I was very impressed thus far and agreed to accept this watch, then received a notification of its' dispatch.

My initial enquiry was made on 09/10 and I finally received the package in late November. So around six weeks, which isn't bad at all. I could view updates from the domestic source country courier and then my own domestic postal service once it reached my country. The watch was tightly and professionally packed in a small box with lots of padding.

I was and continue to be very impressed with the quality of this watch. It's (very reliable btw) Japanese heart aside, one would swear that this was a gen B&R. The date mechanism works in exactly the same fashion. The strap is genuine silicone and not the cheaper rubber that the cheapo knock-off's use. The feel and weight are just right. Even the screws look good.

So, to anyone who has yet to take the plunge, I would highly recommend Watchfinder- you'll be looked after throughout...so much so, I'm thinking of getting another ;)

Reactions: neprietenos

Korova

Horology Curious
9/6/22
3qGgdj.jpg

Reactions: clk168 and Gill777