• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Belkin12 Panerai 183 G series honoring occb2

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
This is very cool that you commissioned a tribute piece in Robert's honor. Looking forward to seeing the build!

Reactions: daytona4me

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Km8cyv.jpeg

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Without further delay, I bring to you the genuine early G series PAM183 that was given to me by @occb2 . I had sent it to @Belkin12 because it needed some serious attention and he's the only one in the world that I would trust to do the work on it.

I was not going for a 1:1 restoration of the original watch, rather, make good use out of a genuine dial that is rare at this point.

Everything except the dial was supplied by Belkin12 including the custom engraving between the lugs to honor our fallen friend, Rob. The craftsmanship is exquisite and as I've said in the past, if you do not have a Belkin12 watch, you are missing something truly special. The day he stops making them, these will skyrocket in value!

D knew how much Rob meant to me and several of our staff, so he did this entire build in honor of Rob at no charge which was a huge surprise when it came time to pay.

@Belkin12 you have given me something that I will cherish for the rest of my life

samsoniteman

Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Without further delay, I bring to you the genuine early G series PAM183 that was given to me by @occb2 . I had sent it to @Belkin12 because it needed some serious attention and he's the only one in the world that I would trust to do the work on it.

I was not going for a 1:1 restoration of the original watch, rather, make good use out of a genuine dial that is rare at this point.

Everything except the dial was supplied by Belkin12 including the custom engraving between the lugs to honor our fallen friend, Rob. The craftsmanship is exquisite and as I've said in the past, if you do not have a Belkin12 watch, you are missing something truly special. The day he stops making them, these will skyrocket in value!

D knew how much Rob meant to me and several of our staff, so he did this entire build in honor of Rob at no charge which was a huge surprise when it came time to pay.

@Belkin12 you have given me something that I will cherish for the rest of my life

Incredible watch restored by an incredible 'smith in honor of an incredible member that I didn't have the opportunity to know.
I love everything about this. Wear it in good health! I'm sure Rob is smiling about this 🙏 :)

• Love
Reactions: daytona4me