• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BEGINYACHY

robmpulse

6/1/07
WASUP, GUYS? I TEND TO COME AND GO ON THIS FORUM.

TIME TO BUY ANOTHER REP AND ALWAYS TRY TO DO SOME HOMEWORK BEFORE I DO.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE BEGINYACHY FROM PERFECT CLONES?

I BOUGHT A BEGINMARINER A WHILE BACK AND HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH IT.

WHAT ARE THE MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THIS ONE AND THE "UPDATED" ONE? I NOTICED THE "ROLEX" ETCHED AROUND THE INSIDE NEAR THE FACE, IS THAT JUST A DESIGN DIFFERENCE FROM ONE YEARS MODEL TO THE NEXT?

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO I AM SURE I WILL GET!

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
2008_01_24_caps_lock.jpg

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
I really like the look and feel of this one. The dial, bezel, bracelet.. all nice. Even the etched coronet in crystal isn't too visible against the lighter colored dial. Only problem I have with the begin/noob Yacht-master is that crappy chinese movement (silver with blue screws). The rotor is LOUD. I mean, you can hear it spin from 5 feet away, easy. I wish they still used the gold-colored 21J's, but what can ya do. I gave my "begin-Yachy" to my Dad and he loves it.. thinks the sound is fun. :)

robmpulse

6/1/07
SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS. I ASSURE YOU IT'S NOT A YELLING THING. IT'S A WORK THING.

ANYHOOT..... I SEARCHED FOR BIGINYACHY, AND ONLY FOUND ONE POST OF A GUY THAT BOUGHT ONE, BUT NO REVIEW.

IS THAT ARTICAL SPEAKING SPECIFICALLY OF THE BEGINYACHY? I DID NOT SEE THAT IN THE ARTICLE, BUT HE DID MENTION THERE WERE A FEW DIFFERENT ONES AVAILABLE.

ANY LINKS TO WHERE I CAN GET THAT EXACT ONE IN THAT REVIEW?

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
robmpulse said:
SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS. I ASSURE YOU IT'S NOT A YELLING THING. IT'S A WORK THING.

ANYHOOT..... I SEARCHED FOR BIGINYACHY, AND ONLY FOUND ONE POST OF A GUY THAT BOUGHT ONE, BUT NO REVIEW.

IS THAT ARTICAL SPEAKING SPECIFICALLY OF THE BEGINYACHY? I DID NOT SEE THAT IN THE ARTICLE, BUT HE DID MENTION THERE WERE A FEW DIFFERENT ONES AVAILABLE.

ANY LINKS TO WHERE I CAN GET THAT EXACT ONE IN THAT REVIEW?

I was just joking mate ;).

Yep, noob = Begin.