• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beatiful IWC Portuguese Annual Calendar, from Lucy

mcnut

Getting To Know The Place
12/2/18
West coast Canada
Received a very nice IWC watch from Lucy. The initial contact e-mails went very well and the money sent by Western Union. I have bought several watches from Lucy over the last two years. She is very particular and demanding in her quality control. If she is not satisfied, she will return a watch, several times if needed, to the factory. This process takes time, of course. It is easier to return for her, than for me sending it back to China from Canada.

Six weeks went by, then she had a watch in hand she was happy with. She had been sick and apologized for taking so long. No problem, patience is needed in this replica game. I am not in a hurry.

Quality control photos arrived, approved and the watch was shipped by EMS. Only five days later, the watch arrived in my mail box. No custom problems. I am very happy with the watch.

I tried to include a photo of the watch, but get the message: "File is to big". I am such a dumb scull when it comes to computers. I do not know how to get around that problem.

Verity

Getting To Know The Place
7/3/13
Works just fine - we can see the picture of the watch! Lucy has done an amazing job to find you this one.

Cheers,
Verity.