• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR V2 RM055 Problem

Redman85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/23
Germany
Good morning, I come from Germany and have had the problem for a few days that the watch can no longer be put on and the hands cannot be adjusted either. The crown spins empty. In addition, the crown can be pulled out very far. Does anyone know exactly the problem? How can you solve it? I am sent and have tools. Would be very grateful for all helpful answers.

RedMouthguard

Known Member
22/9/21
NYC
The movement is a "miyota in a dress" but im not sure exactly how much that helps. As I've seen there's a few different types of Miyota movements.

Reactions: Redman85

Redman85

20/2/23
Germany
The Balance Wheel Winds hisself If you move the Watch fast 😂 Thats looking a Little Bit spooky. I Sent it back to China to get a Service. My dealer gave me a warranty. i Hope tis is the Last Time, i had this Problem.

RedMouthguard

Known Member
22/9/21
NYC
The Balance Wheel Winds hisself If you move the Watch fast 😂 Thats looking a Little Bit spooky. I Sent it back to China to get a Service. My dealer gave me a warranty. i Hope tis is the Last Time, i had this Problem.
Yikes. Dude just get another RM. 35-01 or 35-02 from Sonic, T+ or (bbr 35-01). BBR RM 35-02 & RM 055 use a very unstable movement (BBR RMUL2) your watch will always be at risk to suddenly stop working.

At the price you’re paying for, you’re better off getting a more stable watch or waiting until they upgrade the movement (RMUL3) which should be soon.

Reactions: TESLA760

Redman85

20/2/23
Germany
Which factory would you recommend? I am concerned that they are relatively equal in height to the originals.