• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BB GMT vs BB PRO GMT. Thoughts?

mrbrown0916

Certified
24/1/15
Curious to know what people's preference is who own/have handled both between Sizing, weight, wrist feeling?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I’ve had both and sold both. Wear somewhat similar. Only difference is that the PRO has the new micro adjust clasp and the GMT does not.

Other than that, they feel somewhat the same.

Reactions: mrbrown0916

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Both are huge! Like wearing the leaning tower of pizza on your wrist. I love how they look and hate how they wear. I have had a terrible time with Tudor, a love hate relationship, I love them, they look crap on me.

Reactions: Big Beetle

Big Beetle

Horology Curious
24/10/20
Both are huge! Like wearing the leaning tower of pizza on your wrist. I love how they look and hate how they wear. I have had a terrible time with Tudor, a love hate relationship, I love them, they look crap on me.
I love Tudor and own a few Tudor reps and a gen BB58. Always loved the look of the early Explorer 2, but the Tudor is just too thick. I wear it occasionally, but it does feel unbalanced. Weirdly enough, I know it’s a bit counter intuitive, but I’ve put it on a rubber tropic strap and I find it slightly better to wear. I can wear it a bit more snug and stop it wobbling about.

Reactions: restandrelaxation