• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bargain planet ocean..... (fake...?)

Bobcat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/12
Morning all,

I'm relatively new to the world of reps and posting on this forum, although I have made a few posts and frequently stop by to read the mass of useful info put up by forum members.

Anyway, I recently purchased a rep planet ocean from a forum member (Rakirun - superb transaction) and whilst flicking through the Internet at various PO bits and pieces I find this little gem at a bargain price on "the Bay...."

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290746819...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1153wt_218

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but this appears to be exactly the same as the watch I've just received for a bargain price of £35 delivered......

I was under the impression that PO's didn't come with the silver numbers and pumpkin bezel for a start.......

Anyone care to shout their opinions....?

Cheers

Nimitz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/11
Possibly a bezel swap? Pearl look good, better than any rep pearl i have ever seen...

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
It has a bezel change, and not cheap either, it says new with tags, but why has it had a bezel change. This happened before, be wary, the watch is gen, no doubt, but it is not 'new' if it's been messed about with!

TheCold

15/8/09
Looks gen, the clasp has the lettering "seamaster planet ocean" which is accurate for the early versions of the 42mm if Im not too wrong?