• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bah, 45mm PO from Ruby lost my pearl :(

SportsPg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/06
Anyone lose the pearl off the bezel yet of the 45mm ETA version? I've had the watch for about a month, have worn it almost every day & like it - except for today I noticed the pearl was gone :shock:

Do I have any recourse other than to buy another watch? Can you buy just a bezel?

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
SportsPg said:
Anyone lose the pearl off the bezel yet of the 45mm ETA version? I've had the watch for about a month, have worn it almost every day & like it - except for today I noticed the pearl was gone :shock:

Do I have any recourse other than to buy another watch? Can you buy just a bezel?
since the pearl that comes in them isn't any good anyway go to ofrei.com and get a new bezel and pearl for it.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
hk45ca said:
SportsPg said:

since the pearl that comes in them isn't any good anyway go to ofrei.com and get a new bezel and pearl for it.

And it will cost you the same as a new rep :lol:

I have been trying to fins a Bezel insert for my SMP for a years now. There is some on ebay (you should take a look there) but the pearl is terrible in some case.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Vric said:
hk45ca said:
SportsPg said:

And it will cost you the same as a new rep :lol:

I have been trying to fins a Bezel insert for my SMP for a years now. There is some on ebay (you should take a look there) but the pearl is terrible in some case.

hmmmm... well, yes, mabe it will and it will still have the same flaw. now you have a reason to correct that flaw.... or you could just e-mail ruby and see if she can source you a bezel with a pearl. it will be cheap but it will still look wrong.