• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

B&R GREEN LUMED DIAL V3 ?

Frank_NRW

Supporter
Certified
24/2/22
France / Germany
Saw this on the Intime website...
The description says V3? Can a B&R expert tell us what's the difference with previous versions. I noticed the matching date wheel, is this true or the picture is from a gen ?
I'm not a fan of the green lume dial but a matching date colour would be tempting.
And 498 USD, aouch. 100 more than the others.
Have you guys seen one yet?

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Dont know too much about BR but it has a full lumed dial here is a shot

Reactions: VixLa3

Frank_NRW

Supporter
Certified
24/2/22
France / Germany
Yes, but I guess these are pictured of the gens. I would like to get a photo of the reps to check the date wheel colour.

Frank_NRW

Supporter
Certified
24/2/22
France / Germany
This caseback photo is from the B&R website…different ref number…

And it’s difficult to tell from the rep pictures if the date wheel is matching the dial colour 100%. On the gen it seems that the date is not lumed.

Has anyone ordered one yet ?

AggressiveTiger

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
28/4/23
USA
This is an awesome looking model...and if I'm not mistaken, there's an a2892 inside. Might account for some of the price difference.

AggressiveTiger

Supporter
Certified
28/4/23
USA
This caseback photo is from the B&R website…different ref number…

And it’s difficult to tell from the rep pictures if the date wheel is matching the dial colour 100%. On the gen it seems that the date is not lumed.

Has anyone ordered one yet ?

Not the same model. This caseback is the blue lumed dial, not the green. Green is a limited edition.

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
I think you are right. Does this mean that M+ will release more models with matching date wheels then ?
Idk. To be honest with you B&R not popular so probably not. I'm not rep factory so who knows what they'll rep next

Frank_NRW

Supporter
Certified
24/2/22
France / Germany
Yes, what‘s the next rep ? I‘m puzzled as to why they decided to rep that lume model ? I would have expected something less “weird”. Like a blue diver ?

AggressiveTiger

Supporter
Certified
28/4/23
USA
Yes, what‘s the next rep ? I‘m puzzled as to why they decided to rep that lume model ? I would have expected something less “weird”. Like a blue diver ?

Because it's awesome lol. I'm glad to see factories doing interesting stuff like this. I hope it paves the way for the full lume blue dial.

Frank_NRW

Supporter
Certified
24/2/22
France / Germany
Ah yes, lume blue dial. I was not aware of this model. I agree, strangely attractive.

Is there a reason why the full lume dial is not available with the stainless steel case? Black only!

Now, what we need is the B&R rep with interchangeable bezels, like the Formex Reef.
And please relaunch the BR02 reps.

jacklarssen

Known Member
Supporter
11/6/21
Congratulations mr!! How is the feeling please? Oh yes I want to see, please put lots of pics, can you tonight?

MANY THANKS MATE ;)