• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

awesome experience once again; new watches and jewelry

cometblade

Getting To Know The Place
15/9/15
Since I have been ordering a couple of watches from Lucy in the past I thought it was about time to leave a review. Today I received another watch from Lucy and it again is simply stunning. In this order process I have been ordering this Breitling as well as a Bvlgari ring for my coworker and a replace ceramic strap for a Tuttonero. This order happened during the time when Lucy was at the hospital. At night she still went to the markets to find the best Bvlgari ring since she was not pleased by the usual quality offered on the market. For the watch she also had to switch it several times because of quality issues. There were optical issues in her opinion… once the optic was pleasing on one watch it turned out there were technical issues and so on. She goes the extra mile to deliver a good product that lives up to her standards.

My coworker was so pleased about the ring that she thinks about ordering another one with a different finish. For her it is just gorgeous and she finds no reason in buying the gen. Lucy told me she is also able to source much more high quality jewelry so I’m a bit tempted to buy some things for the wifey.

Again Lucy has proven herself. Even if she is not always answering immediately there is no need to worry. Just order, lay back, relax, let her professional QC speak for itself and be amazed about the quality you receive. It came to the point where I don’t check the pictures she sends me anymore simply because her eye for detail is already on my level if not beyond it.

So here are the pictures of the ring and the last two watches I bought:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Great review, have heard countless reviews of Lucy and the unmatched QC!

cometblade

Getting To Know The Place
15/9/15
Yes that is correct for some numbers. It's basically a common issue on the big pilots by zf. Lucy told me that before and showed me all different kinds of watches she had ordered for me over the course of 9 months that all had this problem but even worse.
So as I said: out of 15 or so watches this was the best she got from the factory within like 9 months.
Oh and fun fact: even at the authorized dealer I saw gen big pilots with not perfectly centered dates :/

Last edited: