• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Awesome AP RO dualtime.

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
Was browsing around a little and ended up on Bamfords...
Always big mistake to do that, if you don´t find anything sexy to look at your probably not plugged in ;)

Looks like I will at least get a AP RO jumbo since I haven´t seen a rep of dual time and pay Avitt or Taka a little visit for some serious DLC work. :Jawdrop:

Check this awesome DT out all in glorious DLC coating :)

IMG_0615.JPG

AP4.png

Sure looks fine to me I must say, pretty stealth dresswatch.
It doesn´t show how much it cost, but if you got to ask you probably can´t afford it anyway... sigh.

Hope you liked this piece of inspiration for a nice mod project :)

/Jiddy

gapple

Now that is a nice looking APRO. I never thought of doing a little DLC to mine. If you decide to do it, let me know. Maybe I will do the same. There is something seriously nice here.

Damn!! I thought I had learned to overcome my impulses.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I am normally not into APs but this one looks really sexy. I hope this can be repped.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
The watch looks nice, but in black it will look very small.I think it is around 39 mm and in black it will look like a 36 mm watch

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
Agree guru, will have a look at it since I got a friend ordering a RO and if he doesn´t like it it might be a project watch.
God, I need to stop looking so hard everytime I see a shiiiny black watch, clouds my judgement when it comes to size haha!

/J

Still sexy though...