• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Avenger Hurricane from BLSF

Brundeen

Shrimps is bugs.
Supporter
Certified
25/12/23
Sweden
Hi!

I've been looking for a rep of the Hurricane ever since GF closed down, and was informed BLSF makes one with PVD instead of GF's Breitlight copy, has anyone seen this, or know anything about it?

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
I don't think BLSF make a rep of a Hurricane or any of the older Avengers, I've also searched for them.

They do rep the new Avengers, however the night mission model is PVD instead of ceramic.

Brundeen

Shrimps is bugs.
Supporter
Certified
25/12/23
Sweden
I don't think BLSF make a rep of a Hurricane or any of the older Avengers, I've also searched for them.

They do rep the new Avengers, however the night mission model is PVD instead of ceramic.
Steve told me they at least make the black dial Hurricane, though indeed in PVD. I'm a bit hesitant to order one as I have a hard time seeing how it would look anything like the real polyamid

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
Steve told me they at least make the black dial Hurricane, though indeed in PVD. I'm a bit hesitant to order one as I have a hard time seeing how it would look anything like the real polyamid
Ask him for some pictures and post them up here. I don't think he's got them up on the site.