• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Avenger BlackBird 44mm - Need guidance to decide

lowkey07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/22
Italy
Hello I am planning to get Avenger Blackbird 44mm. As far as I researched I will go with GF (Thanks to do the forum members)
I am just confused between these two should I go with the v4 or V3 (even the version is lower price is higher, is it because of the strap?).

If you can provide me some guidance to select the best rep for Avenger Blackbird 44mm, I will be appreciated.

Best!

https://trustytimewatch88.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_138&products_id=18816 (I am also looking at this one too)

lowkey07

25/12/22
Italy
Thank you for the replies!! while I was talking to the TD I saw Avenger GMT II.

My wrist can handle both but I am confused. which one is a better rep? May I ask your opinions?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Thank you for the replies!! while I was talking to the TD I saw Avenger GMT II.

My wrist can handle both but I am confused. which one is a better rep? May I ask your opinions?

Depends if you want the GMT complication or not ? All the GF Breitling stuff is decent and the later versions have some refinement in case kits and crystals etc…. Best bet is to save the pics and compare to gen as well so it gives you a good overall comparison of things like date font, bezel font engraving accuracy and the bezel pearl surround and pearl colour. Half the fun is doing this kind of trawling and research and you learn so much about the model on the way.

As per our opinions and advice above it still stands so in the end it’s up to you !

Reactions: lowkey07

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Both are great options but with the gmt I’ve seen three different date font variations if that bothers you but otherwise brilliant dlc is same colour as gen on both.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Here ya go…..

• Sad

lowkey07

25/12/22
Italy
Thank you for all the comments I think I will go with the Avenger II GMT BlackSteel DLC/TI/NY Black GF V2 A2836. I will pay attention to date fonts when it is arrived for QC. But first I need to find the TD to make my order.

I am in contact with Andrew he said this one is not available

so I am trying with Hontwatch as well:

Wish me luck guys! And thanks again

lowkey07

25/12/22
Italy
Hi mate I bought a different model from jtime. If you will buy prefer a rubber strap the textile one won’t survive

DwatchD

Horology Curious
19/11/22
Hi All,
I’ve recently read the consensual super rep list and found that Avenger II GMT by GF is at he very top, but Avenger BlackBird v4 not (even not mentioned as “not accepted nwbig)”.
Do you know why? They’re actually the same watches and manufactured by the same factory.

ExtraExtra

Il Valore del Tempo
21/3/07
Up where we belong
Hi All,
I’ve recently read the consensual super rep list and found that Avenger II GMT by GF is at he very top, but Avenger BlackBird v4 not (even not mentioned as “not accepted nwbig)”.
Do you know why? They’re actually the same watches and manufactured by the same factory.
Can you point me to this consensual super rep list please?