• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] AUS: RM27-03 Tourbillon - The GOAT RAFA!

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
22/4/13
Australia
About
BBR RM 27-03 Gen spec size, thickness, and weight RM!
Willing to Ship to?
Australia
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Wise
Movement Details?
BBR RM 27-03 Tourbillon
Piece Origin?
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/rm027-03-bbr-tourbillon-extra-free-straps.10952609/#post-11408817
Warranty Provided?
Nil, its a Replica.
Item Condition?
Excellent, No Marks, Watch works flawlessly at time of sale.
Why Are You Selling?
Allocation of funds to custom build RM055.
Asking Price?
$1450
Currency Accepted?
AUD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Raddave
Shipping Costs?
Included in Australia / WW
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Firstly, I know I will miss this piece very dearly, and after 11 years on this forum, this has had to be the “best” replica watch Ive owned IMO. I purchased this piece late last year while I was living in Europe from an integral member of the forum here. Previous sales link: https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...lon-extra-free-straps.10952609/#post-11408817

I am regrettably selling this piece only because I am putting the sale proceeds towards a custom RM build. For those Aussie buyers out there, it’s pretty rare to have such a great RM for sale locally.

As the previous owner stated, “This is a freaking beast of a watch; even on my 17-cm wrist, this thing looked perfect due to the curvature of the case." I also just happen to have the same wrist size as well, and you can see the fit is sensational.

At the time I purchased this, I really did a lot of research, and this happened to tick all my boxes, especially since this BBR had Gen spec size, thickness, and weight, and is as close as you can get to a RM Tourbillon Rep. What also struck me was that this particular watch has fantastic “bleeding” of the red quartz that bleeds towards the crystal, just like the genuine. Whereas most of the ones I saw didn’t have such a pronounced bleeding effect,.

My opinion on the wrist is that this looks so sweet.

Watch condition suits 9.8 buyer, works flawlessly and keeps around 2.5 days of power reserve; it’s been my only watch worn only about once a week since I purchased it in October 2023.

It comes with the following, as seen in the pictures:

1 x BBR RM027-03 Tourbillon watch
1 x Velcro yellow strap
1 x elastic yellow strap
2 x black Velcro straps
1 x RM screwdriver from BBR for strap changing.

I will ship bombproof. Once it leaves my hands, I cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage. Working videos will be supplied prior to the buyer of the watch working + its functions by WhatsApp.

Thank you for considering my RM watch; it’s a superb piece, and I am sure the new owner will be very happy.

Note: No low-ballers need apply; if for some reason this doesn’t sell at my price, I will be happy to keep it and continue to save my funds for my next RM, but it would be wonderful to have someone else enjoy this like I have.

Thank you.

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Love
Reactions: sunrayminor

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

• Haha
Reactions: sunrayminor

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
22/4/13
Australia