• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] [AUS] GF Breitling Premier bo1 Chronograph V2 RG silver/white dial

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
About
GF premier b01 chronograph 42 RG white/silver dial V2
Willing to Ship to?
Aus and WW
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal, crypto
Movement Details?
A7750
Piece Origin?
TD trustytime
Warranty Provided?
1 week after arrival in aus, none for WW
Item Condition?
Used like new
Why Are You Selling?
Not worn much
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
USD (in AUD)
Shipping Costs?
$15 aud for aus. $40 aud for WW
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello up for sale is my GF Breightling premier bo1 chronograph V2 in rose gold.

Like new with no scratches. Chrono works and winds smooth.
Selling because I’ve literally only worn it a handful of times since getting it from trusty.

I’m looking for $400 usd + $15 shipping for aus.
Prefer to ship within Australia.
I can ship world wide EMS for $40 aud. (You take customs risk for WW)

Any info needed just pm me.
Thanks

Reactions: Watchaholic73

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Love
Reactions: Guiltycat

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

andrew-0001

Horology Curious
13/4/11

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

betanet

Horology Curious
18/2/24

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22