• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

At the most inopportune moment...

jerryss

10/9/08
.....my Narikka Omega PO falls apart and slides off my wrist. I was at an event my company was sponsoring in NY, a little on the dressy side, and my pumpkin PO was gonna rock on my mostly black attire. Until I felt it sliding off my wrist for no reason - I grab it, as inconspicuously as I can, and upon grabbing the pieces, I see the band just said "no", and a link just came apart.

So, I was bummed, going watchless for the night, which, is such an odd feeling when you're "dressed up".

A visit to a watchsmith is in store, I'll report how that goes afterwards.

Jerry

web.jpg

Vert

2/9/09
Sounds like my kind of luck, what a bummer. Sorry to hear that band went das springen popping mit da tiny partsen.

Vert

jerryss

10/9/08
Yeah, it was a bad luck day all around - so many things went wrong early in the day, and when the event finally went on, and I felt I could finally relax, my watch fell apart! .....Well, that's why they make tomorrows, because everything looks better the next day, so I'm OK with it - things happen

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
The pin roller seems to be missing. No friction to hold the pin in place.

Did you adjust this yourself? If you have extra links, you should have another roller. Easy fix, in that case.

jerryss

10/9/08
Yep, it was an easy fix, I just couldn't do it at the time- all good now, though and back on the wrist! :)

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
Man, good thing you caught it though, luck was (partly) on your side!