• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

At Last I Have my HBB

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
guys and ladies , after so much anticipation and saving up ....im now truly amaze with it ....the ultimate HBB for me ...

12-0-07309.jpg

12-0-07306.jpg

uziuzi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/06
Sweet !! Can you post more pics, PLEASE (especially the back) !!!

UB7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/07
Wow is this a rep?? I didn't know they made a black marcus rep...Where did you purchase this??

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
it is a gen ...its a limited to specific AD...well hublot always made many version of HBB for specific AD thoughout the world. Not all the hublot HBB on their catalogue or their website...and shit this watch is sweet.... but for sure guys ...its not mine...

MK08

Renowned Member
3/4/07
wow Wow WOW!! That's all I can come up with that is one of the best looking HBB's I've seen, love it!

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
moggio said:
it is a gen ...its a limited to specific AD...well hublot always made many version of HBB for specific AD thoughout the world. Not all the hublot HBB on their catalogue or their website...and shit this watch is sweet.... but for sure guys ...its not mine...

good on ya! darn, i'm jealous! :( which AD wld that be?

let's keep our fingers crossed that the rep factories will nt produce this iteration of the big bag..i was kinda irritated that they copied both the smp chrono and breitling sfso right after i bought the gen. :S decided to sell em away so all's good. let's hope the same will nt happen to tht great looker. :)

i demand photos of the movement! :) do a wrist check with your watch worn backwards if possible. :)