• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arrghh, no more pins left for UPO bracelet

speedster

23/10/07
Well I was resizing my UPO, for a long time I have had it with the half link in and I felt it was a little loose so decided to remove it (Using link pin remover etc). To cut a long story I ended up snapping a couple of my last pins and am now pin-less :( so cant put my watch back together. Gutted. Where can I get new pins which will fit the Ultimate planet Ocean? It was my first rep which started me off in this game :( . Alternatively, if theere is nowhere where I can purchase the pins would a kind member donate to the cause - I will pay the postage etc obviously. Im in UK . :cry: Boo hoo.

Cheers

Paul

speedster

23/10/07
Ahha! Thats great Importr. So then I would have plenty in case I fck up again :lol: . Im going to nip to my local market on saturday, I remember a small stall there that changes straps and batteries, maybe they have pins also? If not I will buy these. Thanks for your help mate. 8)

Paul

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
Good luck with that.

I too have snapped more than a fair few Omega pins. They are really stubborn fokkers aren't they? :mrgreen:

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Might have one or two that I can donate...Let me know if you still need them and I'll see if I do have any.