• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Day-Date Tungsten Heavy

Jimbothegreat

Known Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/23
The ARF Day-Date. The gold is heavier than the rose gold by about 9 grams. In about 2-3 months there will be a heavier version at about 193g. The plating looks better than GMF in my opinion. What do you guys think? How is the font?

Video Link: https://imgur.com/a/xL0WY50

1. The movement uses the same 3255 movement as the genuine counter.

2. All accessories can be exchanged with the genuine products of the counter. The ARF factory promises that if these accessories cannot be exchanged with the genuine products on the counter, they will support unconditional return and refund.

3. The surface of all metal materials is wrapped in a layer of nanometal material, which can better ensure that it will not fade.

4. At present, 177g-188g is the closest to the weight of the counter, but in about 2-3 months, their final version will reach the weight of 193g.

The watch movement of this series has no sound at all, which is perfect.

Last edited:

TerryRobot

Known Member
13/9/15
The bracelet is where the real weight needs to be not in the body the barcelet had much more materail on a gen as the case is for all intents hollow. The bracelet is solid gold (Rolex gold from their own smelt) that said on those scales it say 91gram which I think isnt far off!

No-one is gonna have the scales out so as long as the weight is even and the bracelet feels like it had some good weight like gold would it will be a winner, they just need to make some 36mm versions with the correct weights something like 118239 model age, but I guess the 36mm's are harder to get that weight into as they are that bit smaller. I did have a thought of using a WG bracelet if it had the weight and then swpping the endlinks and clasp to the 36mm size but not sure if the actual dims/width of the bracelet overall is wider ont he 40mm version which im guessing they probably are or if the lug widths are the same then it might be possible.

Any idea when the latest heaveir ones will be out? and is there are way to tell them apart during ordering?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
The ARF Day-Date. The gold is heavier than the rose gold by about 9 grams. In about 2-3 months there will be a heavier version at about 193g. The plating looks better than GMF in my opinion. What do you guys think? How is the font?

Thanks for those video and pictures. I think the plating is way to yellow IMO compared to GMF (which also is to yellow too.
Anyway waiting for 193g version in a few months.

TimedWatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/19
Thanks for those video and pictures. I think the plating is way to yellow IMO compared to GMF (which also is to yellow too.
Anyway waiting for 193g version in a few months.
You can get them replaced by Flandad, after that fix it's 95% close to gen for a fraction of the price (1/40)

suppish

Supporter
Certified
1/10/17
What's the point in the nanocoating when the tone is so off.

Kristian101

Looking Around
10/4/24
The 190g version of this looks promising. Interessted in purchasing a RG green dial version of this myself. Chazingtime has it for $688.