• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L jubilee bracelet

RobLive7

Known Member
28/10/15
Sydney, Australia
This was my 3rd purchase from lucy and it was another positive experience.

I purchased the ARF 904L Jubilee bracelet for my Gen DJ36
Check out the photos below

It actually fits exceptionally well. The endlinks and surprisingly snug, probably fit about 95% as well as a gen jubilee endlink would.

The only real noticeable difference is the clasp. It doesn't close quite as securely as the gen clasp - but it's not bad. I would say it requires about 70% of the force to open as compared to a Gen. I think it's because the very small welded wedge piece is cantered downwards ever so slightly too much, but I think if I took a rough polisher to it to strip some of the metal away at the base, the corresponding round press down piece would sit more snugly. But I'm not sure I'll bother - the clasp doesn't come undone by itself.

Overall it looks and feels fantastic.

Would 100% recommend for anyone out there with a Gen DJ36 with a Gen oyster bracelet who is interested in the Jubilee. Or even just a replacement bracelet that you don't have to worry about scratching up or totally wrecking.

SsQcsrW.jpg

Reactions: yantoian9000

TheLegend27

Do not accept unsolicited offers
9/1/17
Where did you get this bracelet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk