• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126600 SD43 from Lucy - A great experience!

Neuf

Getting To Know The Place
2/6/18
Hey guys!

So, a while ago, I decided to try out Lucy as a TD. I've only heard the best things about her and thought that I should definitely see if those are true...

And I was not disappointed!

When contacting her, Lucy immediately knew about the watch, the latest version and the advantages of the latest version. The payment process was also flawless.

It took a while until the first QCs arrived (Normal with such high-demand watches), but the watch was reeeaaally good. Lucy even made pictures of special things such as the black hole effect of the cyclops. Rehaut, pearl, SELs and everything were perfect, but I saw a little problem with date.

After telling this to Lucy, she just got me another example - No arguing or anything. This one solved the problem and I happily accepted it. And Lucy really knows what is needed in a rep Rolex - Many of the things that make other people reject their watches are no problem with her, because she searches for great examples!

The triangle shipping to Germany took a while, but Lucy also uses true triangle. Not just one single package that passes through Belgium or something, no. It is one package to the UK and another one to Germany, as it is supposed to be.

During this process, a small problem occured - DHL wouldn't accept my adress for UK-Germany-Shipping. But Lucy quickly solved the problem by just using a different postal service. No additional fees, no long waiting time, just a simple workaround that worked flawlessly.

The watch was also securely packaged and well working when it arrived :D

Overall, an extremely pleasurable experience! And one more thing: During the whole process, I always felt safe. Lucy is a great contact person and can always answer every question and I trusted her throughout the whole process, as she always seemed to be very honest and sincere.

I will definitely buy more watches from her in the future!

And because no one will believe me without pictures...;)

K1AHT.png

fmcmla

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/10/17
Nice looking watch! Congrats! How long did you have to wait before the first QCs arrived?