• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 114300 39mm Oyster Perpetual Dark Rhodium dial

Arch245

Getting To Know The Place
4/5/19
Hi guys,

Finally the watch is coming home and i have to drop down my review for Lucy just because of the quality is out standing.
I know im quite “picky” but Lucy is also “pickier”,i can not find just a tiny issue on the first shot of QC pics,the only thing i can do is accepted the watch and wait for tracking number.
Normally when the QC has some issues then we have to wait for TD to check and send back another shots even chance another watch,that process will take ALOT of time.Lucy is taking care of the QC herself with high responsibility that s why we will get what we want very quick,without waiting for 3,4,5 times of QC.
So guys,if you are seeking for a high quality product from ARF or Noob or any other factories out there,just try with Lucy,she will not make you disappointed I believe.
As you know this is a game of waiting so that please make sure you have enough patience,sometime Lucy will has trouble and let you wait abit longer than expected.

Have some photos shoot of my lovely OP 39 from Truetime168.
Cheers !!!

(Still making decision of which RL or AP model will be my next purchase with Lucy.)

Reactions: Omri203 and mordret