• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are they worth it?

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone who has gotten a modded watch from AMF, let us know, are their finished products worth the 5-10 times increase in price from a rep from a normal TD?

Sent from my iPhone

Reactions: nnts8

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Pictures and details of what is being done should speak for themselves already dear. Instead of posting several posts of the same content in our section, you are welcome to ask us any questions you should have directly. Will be much easier to assist your needs directly.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
With all due respect, this forum is for us to get information from fellow members. I would like to hear from them regarding the product they received, which is much more reliable information then pictures. Nothing to worry about AMF, the whole point of this forum is for us to be able to ask other members the type of questions that I am asking so we can make informed decisions regarding our purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
For everyone who recently found this post, I have since ordered 3 watches from AMF, have had an excellent ordering experience with them, and do believe the builds are worth the extra charge.

Reactions: rolex4me

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
For everyone who recently found this post, I have since ordered 3 watches from AMF, have had an excellent ordering experience with them, and do believe the builds are worth the extra charge.
I agree 100% with what you say BUT they DO take a few months BUT for the outstanding job verses the wait, THEY ARE WORTH IT Cheers Ed (Australia)