• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are these REAL Rolex watch boxes?

Fizbin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/09
I won't leave a link but there is a seller that is selling "Authentic" Rolex watch Boxes on ebay. They look nice but are they really authentic?

Here's the number of one of his auctions: 160372029916

Thanks!

F

Time4Direct

Trusted Dealer (In Memoriam RIP)
Gold Patron
25/3/08
Doubt it but doesn't make much difference as long as they are cheap enough if you are only going to put a Fake Rolex in it anyway

Billio

I'm Pretty Popular
15/4/09
That may be the case but it is just as wrong to sell a fake box as authentic as it is to sell a fake watch as authentic....

Fizbin

6/11/09
Well...To me it would matter if I was going to pay $159 to $199. By the way, don't all Rolex boxes have a date code on them?

CBR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/07
There is a watch shop here in San Diego that sells all sizes of the modern Rolex boxes (genuine) for $125. It includes the inner, outter hang tags and a book.
He lists them on the San Diego Craigslist but they are available for shipment or local pickup. I have bought two from him at his shop.
T

Fizbin

6/11/09
I'm surprised you guys knew what I was talking about. I left a digit out of the auction number above. :) I just fixed it.