• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are there any TD's that will sell me a Clean Panda Daytona on a Jubilee bracelet?

DaveAndBusters

Getting To Know The Place
30/8/17
I'm loving the Panda Daytona but the oyster bracelet is just so uncomfortable in my opinion. Are there any TD's that would sell me just the watch either without the band or swap out for a jubilee before shipping? Also I do not like the seamless jubilee, it would have to have a visible clasp.

If that's not possible and I just buy the watch with the oyster, can anybody tell me which model jubilee bracelet with a visible clasp would fit on a Panda Daytona?

Going for this look:

Thanks for the help

DaveAndBusters

30/8/17
@CTime I would to order this and another watch (Clean DJ 41) from you. Can you help with this? I have ordered from you before and had great service so I'm hoping you can accommodate me. Thank you and Happy Chinese New Year.

Reactions: CTime

Smonroe3

Supporter
Certified
19/11/21
Previously, I had used the ARF 36mm Datejust super jubilee bracelet for my Daytona and worked well

DaveAndBusters

30/8/17
Previously, I had used the ARF 36mm Datejust super jubilee bracelet for my Daytona and worked well
Yes as I stated in my post I know the Super jubilee is available but I find it extremely ugly. It looks like one of those tacky stretchy watch bands from the 80s with the rubber in between the metal links. I am specifically looking for a bracelet with an actual clasp on it.

DaveAndBusters

30/8/17
i have a feeling a DJ41 bracelet endlink isn't gonna fit the daytona lugs. check the lugs width.
And in other news apparently Clean is supposed to be releasing a new Daytona with a new movement very soon so that might change things again. I've had problems with the current movement so I'm hoping the new one will be released relatively quickly and be more reliable.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

DaveAndBusters

30/8/17
Bump: Still trying to figure out which model jubilee bracelet with a visible clasp (not super jubilee) would fit on a Clean Panda Daytona 116500.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
When you spoke of Gap above I was expecting upwards of 3mm :ROFLMAO:

That actually does not look too bad, perhaps a bigger diameter lug pin would help.

Yesterday I had a watch from my elderly neighbour to change battery, and that had little tubes over the lugs, so might be worth finding out where we can get them, as I often like to swap Bracelets etc ;)

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
As a rolex enthousiast, i wouldn't accept. But this looks quite alright. If you like it yourself is what matters the most :)

Reactions: Dave2302

DaveAndBusters

30/8/17
When you spoke of Gap above I was expecting upwards of 3mm :ROFLMAO:

That actually does not look too bad, perhaps a bigger diameter lug pin would help.

Yesterday I had a watch from my elderly neighbour to change battery, and that had little tubes over the lugs, so might be worth finding out where we can get them, as I often like to swap Bracelets etc ;)
I've been wearing the watch for a couple of days and it's so comfortable on the clean jubilee bracelet. You really only notice the gap if you're actually looking for it. It's quite small I mean you could hardly fit a fingernail in there. If it was 3mm I definitely wouldn't have done it. Nice tip on the bigger lug pin though. I might do a little research on that