• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are there any current NWBIG/super rep SuperOcean Heritage in production?

quelle'heure

Do not accept unsolicited offers
3/1/24
Done some research but didn't come to a definitive answer. Specifically loving this model

Thanks everyone!

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
I had a non TD order me one by mistake, she is looking to sell it before getting me the one i really wanted, GF is still making these.

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Here’s some of the QC photos
HcDZrX.jpeg

HcDDLc.jpeg

HcDjEi.jpeg

HVgcSI.jpeg

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
A little clarification that the factory is no longer GF but GOF

Reactions: mrsullivan

mrsullivan

Pink Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Yep, the GF were crazy good SOH reps. Hope they keep the same quality as GOF.

quelle'heure

Do not accept unsolicited offers
3/1/24
Looks very nice, what are the tells on this particular model? Is the RG plating good quality?

• Haha
Reactions: Reaps

Valaj

15/3/23
Illinois
I have the exact same watch picture above (blue/RG on mesh bracelet). I LOVE this watch. I say this with every rep I buy but now, I barely wear the other watches. I almost always reach for my GOF. It is fantastic. The color looks beautiful. I wore it to the Breitling boutique in Chicago because I wanted to check a Chronomat out (again; I absolutely love the Chronomat and I almost bought the gen). The assistant manager there saw my watch and said it was absolutely beautiful (she had only seen the same color combination at the boutique a while back and said she hopes she gets more stock of it). I said thank you and kept checking the Chronomats out.

You absolutely will not regret getting it. I plan on getting a green Chronomat and maybe another SOH with a rubber strap, from GOF.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I have a GF blue dial and it is so good I sold my gen SOHII 46mm, depending on batches the AR can be blue like gen or som have clear ;)

rumli

Getting To Know The Place
11/3/12
EU
Tudnál adni egy linket, hogy a legjobb áron megvásárolhassam ezt a minőséget?

rumli

Getting To Know The Place
11/3/12
EU
can you give me a link to buy this quality at the best price?