• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APF ROO Safari 26170 worth it?

Manta1997

Horology Curious
18/5/22
I am searching for a ROO Safari and I only found APF making them. Apparently JF made great Offshores but since they are out of business I will have to go with APF.
I checked out the macro shots of the APF on the TD websites and they all show similar issues. For example the "Audemars Piguet" and "Swiss Made" print looks awful. On other APF models it looks fine but I don't understand why it looks so crappy on this one... Does anyone own this rep and can confirm, that it actually looks like this?

Also it doesn't have rubber pushers like the gen - is the APF really a good choice? It seems more like that JF is gone I will have to choose a subpar and overpriced rep from APF. Is it better to look for a JF M2M sale?

I appreciate your opinions on this!!

Manta1997

Horology Curious
18/5/22
Trie to find a JF or NOOB in m2m, dont like this Roo line
What is it about the APF you don't like? Too many flaws overall? I saw that the crystal is really bad too. Is the JF/Noob that much better?

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
You're buying a rep and what you point out in a macro shot are not the same an arm's length away.

Purchase what you like and upgrade it over time or look for the modded ones that's occasionally listed here and next door.

Reactions: Manta1997