• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APF Factory closed?

Artyfowl

You a college guy or something….?
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/5/24
UK - London
Hi all. Is APF factory on holiday or closed for good?

Trying to get one of their ROOs but having no luck

Thanks

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I’ve seen on non TD new APF watches listed yesterday

Golfather

16/9/16
UK
APF should be back already; I just got my QC for my APF order.
Can i ask who you went through? Looking to get an AP ROO and having no luck with TD's so far.

Also is APPF a different factory altogether? Any experience?

livigelz

Getting To Know The Place
2/2/22
Canada
Can i ask who you went through? Looking to get an AP ROO and having no luck with TD's so far.

Also is APPF a different factory altogether? Any experience?
I personally always go with Puretime as their response is very prompt, website is not wonky and they have good selections that you can choose from.

My understanding from Puretime is that APPF is a different factory from APF, but I could be wrong. I personally have never ordered from APPF, but the new 43mm AP ROO is looking very promising and closer to gen (based on the photo that was provided by them), so I am looking to get one soon.

Reactions: Golfather

Golfather

16/9/16
UK
I personally always go with Puretime as their response is very prompt, website is not wonky and they have good selections that you can choose from.

My understanding from Puretime is that APPF is a different factory from APF, but I could be wrong. I personally have never ordered from APPF, but the new 43mm AP ROO is looking very promising and closer to gen (based on the photo that was provided by them), so I am looking to get one soon.
I'll check with Puretime. I was speaking to Chazingtime but drew a blanc on any availability, other than the Divers of which i have 2 already.
How I wish I'd picked up the ChronoP and Montaulk back in the day ;)

livigelz

Getting To Know The Place
2/2/22
Canada
I'll check with Puretime. I was speaking to Chazingtime but drew a blanc on any availability, other than the Divers of which i have 2 already.
How I wish I'd picked up the ChronoP and Montaulk back in the day ;)
Goodluck with puretime!