• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal oak offshore lume and bracelet problem

gilibz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/10
Hey

I just bought this watch:

http://puretimewatch.com/product/royal-oak-offshore-ultimate-silver-themes-on-bracelet/

I was shocked to know that it is coming from the factory unlumed. Why dont they lume it? Also, about the new bracelet, its very hard to open it. the closing is not easy though. How can I make the bracelet be opened smoother? any suggestions?

Also, can someone show me real pics of this AP with a lume?

Who is the best guy to make it lumed?

Thanks all

starchyy

Known Member
15/3/10
Open and close the bracelet a few times, it loosens up a little. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the gen version doesn't have lume either.

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
how can it be? a $15,000 watch without a lume?

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
who is the best around to send it to get lumed?

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
23/10/09
No such as completely black lume, it simply does not exsist, it would have to be a dark shade of grey to have any lume whatsoever, strap on the other hand, try oiling it.

mattyd

I'm Pretty Popular
30/12/09
G --

A bunch of the AP's (gen and rep) don't have any lume whatsoever. Generally, if they have colored (black, red, blue) hands or numbers - no lume. Pretty much only the versions with white numbers or hands have lume. I have a Navy Themes = no lume. I have a black dial rubber clad = amazing lume. Don't be bummed, just the one you got. :D

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
I dont care the gen does not have a lume. This is very strange to me :) I still want a lume on it. Who can make this job perfectly?

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
where are you at? goin is in asia(taiwan) he does a good lume job. domi ( dmuit) is in germany, he does lume too. in us vaccum!

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
well, anee lo yodea ech hem ovet ba custums shelha be israel, haver. aval I would guess goin wouldn't be a baya. :)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
best lumer for this watch is vaccum

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
watch@lume yes, but this is with white numbers. Vac doesnt have pics with black numbers :( I dont know how the final result will be. If someone have AP with black numbers and can pic his lume that will be great. Thanks

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
23/10/09
G --

A bunch of the AP's (gen and rep) don't have any lume whatsoever. Generally, if they have colored (black, red, blue) hands or numbers - no lume. Pretty much only the versions with white numbers or hands have lume. I have a Navy Themes = no lume. I have a black dial rubber clad = amazing lume. Don't be bummed, just the one you got. :D

Yellow usually has lume also.

(Note, this is the quartz version, even still pretty bright) From my End Of Days:

picture314.jpg