• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Quick release straps - Aftermarket?

UkBionic

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/1/20
NW England
Hi all. I have looked around, on the forum and online, but haven't found many answers. I am placing an order for the ZF 15720 with quick release straps, but I haven't really found many aftermarket straps compatible with this system. Has anyone else had any luck? The system is nice, but not too much benefit if there are not many straps to swap with! :) If anyone has found anything, please do share :)! Thanks, Tom.

UkBionic

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/1/20
NW England

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Thanks, prices are high but quick change non-rubber won't be cheap.

UkBionic

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/1/20
NW England
Thanks, prices are high but quick change non-rubber won't be cheap.
Yes indeed, I can understand. Though I didn't specify non rubber. I like some of the camo rubber straps but don't know if there are any reps with quick release

Reactions: aksingh

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Liger straps may have what you're looking for. They have the quick release straps reasonably priced between $150 - $300 USD. These two are $200 each.

Last edited:
Reactions: UkBionic

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Yes indeed, I can understand. Though I didn't specify non rubber. I like some of the camo rubber straps but don't know if there are any reps with quick release
I do like Camo, sometimes too much!

32913456287_194b445bf7_c.jpg

Reactions: UkBionic

Slowman4130

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/8/21
I wonder if the ZF quick release tabs are not gen spec. I ordered the ZF gray, and a spare blue strap, but the strap appears to be maybe APF, and will not fit the ZF. The tabs on the ZF strap seem longer than what I presume to be APF or genspec. (going by the pictures here that are APF vs Gen)

Last edited: