• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Owners, please share your experience - updates!

lovereps

Known Member
4/8/08
Hi AP ROO Owners with sec@12!

Could you please share your experience with the movement and your overall satisfaction with the watch since you had it?

Amongst the several models/iterations, which one is the closest to the gen?

I just got the SS/Black Dial MBW with sec@9 from one of the members @RWG and this watch affected me in so many ways! This watch is amazing! I never took it off since I received it last Tues! I know the sec@9 is wrong, but it is just diiferent! I am now thinking of getting rid with about a third of my collection (watch out for my sale post soon!)......I can't believe this is happening! I have been collecting reps for about 3 years now with 38 collections and this is the first time that a REP made me get rid of most of my collections because I know I won't be wearing them that much anymore! Strange............

Here's the beauty:
aproohh1024asa8.jpg

aproowr1024av4.jpg

aproowr1024azn5.jpg

So, please help me buy the best ROO!

Thanks A Bunch!

LR

ThreadLocker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/12/07
I have one @ 9 and I liked it. Just got a @12 today, and it is even better. Besides the @12 secs, it has better finishing, and better datefont and cyclops. I absolutely love it. AMAZING!

lovereps

Known Member
4/8/08
ThreadLocker said:
I have one @ 9 and I liked it. Just got a @12 today, and it is even better. Besides the @12 secs, it has better finishing, and better datefont and cyclops. I absolutely love it. AMAZING!
Which Model is your sec@12? I'm liking the Safari!

frankpower88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/06
wow, i have 2 roo on the way, one MBW sec @9 safari on ss band and the other one is a sec@12 black dial rubber clad. now that i see your pics, i just cant wait to have them on my wrist. they will be my first ap ever. i'm very excited. will post pics as soon as i get them

ThreadLocker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/12/07
lovereps said:
ThreadLocker said:
Which Model is your sec@12? I'm liking the Safari!

I got the White dial with lumed numbers.