• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO!! i've got one!!

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
but it's quartz.. haha.. big thanks to king who sent me the watch in 3 days..fastest shipping i've ever seen!

P1140221.jpg

P1140051.jpg

bought it to try the size before taking the plunge on the (probably) >$350 7750 AP ROO. think i can pull it off..i think i can..i THINK i can!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Judging from the size, it's very close to the AP Ro Wempe edition. Nice watch :)

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
takashi said:
Judging from the size, it's very close to the AP Ro Wempe edition. Nice watch :)

hmmm...i don't have that watch so i can't really comment..it's ~44mm in diameter tho..but wears closer to a 47-49mm cause of the case design...i ~think i can pull it off judging from the mirror shot..watch looks gigantic on the direct wrist shot tho.. :S i ~did have to punch another hole on the rubber deployment strap...

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
The mirror pic looks smaller because the black strap is disappearing on the background of your black shirt. :wink:

You're right, looks like a big 'un.

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
peepshow said:
The mirror pic looks smaller because the black strap is disappearing on the background of your black shirt. :wink:

You're right, looks like a big 'un.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...NOOOOOOooooooooo... :cry: haha..i was looking at the lugs..seems alright..:) i still think i can pull it off! ~hmphz...

:lol:

D

d4m.test

I hate to piss in your Rice Krispies.....but it looks as tho' you've nicked your hairy armed big brothers watch for the evening.....sometimes you just gotta realise that a particular style or size is not for you....JMHO....no offense meant....!

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
TTK said:
I hate to piss in your Rice Krispies.....but it looks as tho' you've nicked your hairy armed big brothers watch for the evening.....sometimes you just gotta realise that a particular style or size is not for you....JMHO....no offense meant....!

:cry: ~ouch..that did hurt.. :cry:

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
But you DID say it zetter, you DID! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zetterdawg said:
watch is too big, sorry.

at least I didn't say your arms are too small.

MET-Rx

31/7/06
azgjav said:
TTK said:

:cry: ~ouch..that did hurt.. :cry:

Just eat more and hit the wrist curls hard, in a couple months you can have the ROO looking like a lady Rollie on your wrist! lol :D Fight the genetics!