• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Grand prix

descartes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/13
My first modding experience and it was so worth the wait.

FC case from Imaknockov and then to Domi for the transplant, service, jewel mod, AR'd cyclops, double AR crystal.

Massive thanks to Domi for his genius skills; the watch is so smooth to use now as well as looking this good:

Its a thing of beauty and a joy forever...

Even the logo lines up...:lol:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Looks good mate. One hell of an expensive AP by the time you finished all that lot however.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Stunning bud you have one hell of an amazing collection building up

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Another guy which appreciates Domis work. Nice watch, great wok.
This is missing in my collection

watch.aholic

Renowned Member
23/3/11
Man....I love Domi's AR'd crystals.....They just disappear.......I must get AR'd AP crystals for my ROOs.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Man, very nice for sure. I just bought a V2 SS version in a M2M on another forum. I haven't received the watch yet, but was wondering one thing.

I know these things are rated at 50 meters WR (not that I would ever take it swimming) my main concern is the strap. How does it hold up to getting wet? Will it stain? I own a Window Tinting Company, and sometimes I have to go in the back and help the guys knock out a few cars when we get busy, will this watch and strap hold up to the occasional splash of water?

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
I had my AP GP FC done (and repaired) by Domi too. He did a really great job (as every time I used his services..).
I sold it just after (because I had people with some money who looked too much at the watch.... I can clearly not afford it so...)

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
batygaqy.jpg

Here is my platty. Its a beast. Very well built watch.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

golem345

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/14
If you don't mind me asking how much did the fc case run you?

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Nice work by master domi. should had asked him switch.the blue movement screws for better look at rear