• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Ceramic 44mm missing screws from the chrono pusher covers

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Hello AP Experts!

I went to set the time on my Noob white ceramic AP today, and noticed the chrono pusher covers were loose. Upon inspection the reason became clear... one long (4mm) screw was missing from one cover, and one short (2mm) screw was missing from the other. Bugger.

They're tiny little socket head hex screw/bolts, which I think are these little doofers here:

However the two remaining ones in my Noob have full-length thread (not that it should make any difference). The calipers measure the thread diameter as "a smidge" over 1mm. The hex socket head takes a 1.3mm hex key.

What I was wondering, before I pay through the nose for two miniscule bits of metal from Ali (£40 + VAT and I'll have to find someone to send them to as they don't ship to the Isle of Wight lol) , is whether anyone has any of these in their parts bins, or knows of a more sensibly priced source, or even the correct name/size of these so I can go find them. I tried searching but the smallest socket head screws I can find are M1.4, which sounds too big.

Thanks in advance for your time folks!

KFX9a4.jpeg