• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Back Dial Rubber in Quartz

mamajabubu

Known Member
3/11/10
Hi everyone, long time reader, first time poster.

Just wanted to ask some opinion on this ROO I've been eying. The model is exactly what I want however it is in Quartz.

Am I correct that this model never comes as a Quartz movement? Would it be an obvious giveaway with the Quartz movement?

The site seems like a reliable site as it is shipped from Melbourne (the city i live in). I know the prices seems a bit steep but its better than risking your money for something from China.

Please give me your opinion or does anyone have any recommendation of where to get a good rep of this model?

http://www.swissreplicawatches.com.au/shop/watch/audemars-piguet-royal-oak-offshore---black-dial--divers-rubber/3

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
23/10/09
I'm going to be honest, unless the person you are showing it to knows his/her watches, they wont know its fake, even if its quartz.

But if you are around a lot of WIS's then yes, a quartz is a dead giveaway.

Also, stick to our trusted dealers, this is overpriced and is NOT as it's advertised. That is NOT a genuine quartz ETA movement.

Ask replicamake or any of our sourcing trusted dealers for one.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You mean the mob with the office in Melbourne, the website in Russia and the lass with the fake Aussie accent making outlandish claims about "Swiss made" who ship from China? That is 200 dollars over priced mate.

There is zero customs risk in shipping to OZ, in over 150 watches I am yet to lose one to Customs. Any of our dealers can get you that watch at literally half the price it's offered at there.

Col.

mamajabubu

Known Member
3/11/10
Thanks for all your advice! Really appreciate it!:lol:

I am now looking for just a normal auto Royal Oak as an Auto ROO with working chronograph at around $500 is more than I can afford at the moment because I am still a student.

Seems like everyone is recommending ReplicaMake so I've been looking in this one:
http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.php?cPath=82&products_id=1782

What do you guys think?

The problem now is that they don't accept paypal unless your a regular customer and I don't have a credit card :facepalm:

Dan_lie

21/10/10
I think Narikaa sells ROO quartz for a much better price.... sub $150. With working chrono's but secs@6

georgegk21

Getting To Know The Place
2/9/07
go to gz i take the same watch last year for 40 euros ...........anyway is nice watch good looking ..............i have 3 versions in 3 differnt colors....