• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Roal Oak T3

jwizzar

Known Member
12/8/06
So who knows about this watch…here is Andrews….

AP007.JPG

AP007_1.JPG

anyone know if they are close to the gen…and who has the nicest one?

SD4K

Renowned Member
25/10/06
Easy.
The real deal isn't QUARTZ.
The real one is Ti, this is just brushed SS.
Real one is on leatherstrap and has a datemag.
Subdial-design is different.
Gen dimensions: 15.65mm thick x 61mm total length x 57.2mm wide
Rep: CASE DIAMETER: 48mm
THICKNESS: 8mm

No, I don't think it's close. (I don't even like the pusher-guards)

Regards.

watch_me_tick

Known Member
29/10/06
in the meantime i dont see anyone making a close rep of the AP T3. It will definitely be a big hit if it comes out. I'm hoping for someone to get their tools to make the Rubber Bezel Offshore.

ob_1

Getting To Know The Place
13/5/06
I've been wanting a good rep of this watch for quite a while now. I do have the bad rep version and to me it is quite dissapointing. I don't even wear it at all. Hope that someone does make a better version of it, at least sizewise.

Cheers,
Omar

horologie_unitas

Respected Member
3/12/06
i have been searching for a good rep T3 as well for a long time....sorry to tell you...none out there.
I could live with a quartz.....as long as the rest is somewhat correct....but there is nothing close on the market.
lets see what the new year will bring....i so wonder why it wasnt well copied yet...a sure moneymaker it would be .
good luck

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
I used to cry everyday that there wasn't a good accurate rep of the T3 :cry: :cry: :cry: now I've finally let go of hope it's coming out.......sadly no one seems to care.....that they would sell like crazy

horologie_unitas

Respected Member
3/12/06
I heared ARNOLD Schwarzenegger personally briefed the CIA to eliminate anyone that even tries to copy his beloved watch....there can only be one !!
if i were him i would also be pissed if any daylaborer in the streets wears the same watch as he does...
-lets have a litte humor....smile