• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP RO 15510ST coming soon! 50yr rotor has been made

cranestep

Known Member
26/5/22
Just recieved from my dealer in hot, look real neat to me. Base should be APSF 15500 4302
Waiting dial QC few days later, if it's good I am jumping right in.
z98i0K.jpg

z985gL.jpg
z98aP8.jpg
z98WmR.jpg

tinitonsi

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Hope they’ll get the bracelet right as well

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
hopefully, the green dial will be released

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
They fucked up green dial, white and grey are perfect, blue is ok
I’ll like to see the grey and white dials. Are you able to share pics? Mainly I’ll be happy if the gray is really perfect like you said. This color has been the bane of rep makers for many long years

Reactions: Allure and X24222

cranestep

Known Member
26/5/22
I’ll like to see the grey and white dials. Are you able to share pics? Mainly I’ll be happy if the gray is really perfect like you said. This color has been the bane of rep makers for many long years

They didn't had an organized photo yet, it's just random shots first. Just in my opinion I think the white and grey is pretty well done, I probably gonna go for the white though

z6pguK.jpg
z6CjI1.jpg
z6CZZv.jpg
z6pcn8.jpg

Reactions: X24222 and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
They didn't had an organized photo yet, it's just random shots first. Just in my opinion I think the white and grey is pretty well done, I probably gonna go for the white though

z6pguK.jpg
z6CjI1.jpg
z6CZZv.jpg
z6pcn8.jpg
From the pics I can see the grey and white dials are a lot nicer than what APSF or ZF produced. Not sure about them being perfect but I am happy to note they do look a lot better than those I’m accustomed to seeing. Thank you for sharing sir.

Reactions: Allure

X24222

Known Member
12/1/22
USA

z6pguK.jpg
z6CjI1.jpg
z6CZZv.jpg
z6pcn8.jpg
I trust Legend's take -- my amateurish view is that the blue, white, and gray seem passable. Where on the spectrum of good to great it falls...will let experts chime in.

cranestep

Known Member
26/5/22
From the pics I can see the grey and white dials are a lot nicer than what APSF or ZF produced. Not sure about them being perfect but I am happy to note they do look a lot better than those I’m accustomed to seeing. Thank you for sharing sir.
Yes maybe I was too excited to use "perfect", it's just much better than the APS dial which is only available now for 15500 4302. Let me see if I can get higher resolution later.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU

z6pguK.jpg
z6CjI1.jpg
z6CZZv.jpg
z6pcn8.jpg
Hey, aren't these petite tapisserie?

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia

z6pcn8.jpg
Compared with AP render:

watch.png.transform.appdpfeatureddial.png

And a photo of a gen:

ap_7278771.jpg

The colour and sunburst look nice, but to me, the raised portion of the tapisserie seems too small.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I was hoping the green would be nice but from the gen photos the is a metallic green and the rep looks way off.
maybe some additional photos will show otherwise.

which factory is making these?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I was hoping the green would be nice but from the gen photos the is a metallic green and the rep looks way off.
maybe some additional photos will show otherwise.

which factory is making these?
Perhaps DP re-used their 15202 custom dial making technology for other models?