• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP on bracelet

skipow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/10
In the market for an AP on bracelet, can we get some picture posts of anyone who owns one...or multiple?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Here we go
APBTonSS018.jpg

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
Good god! This thread has potential!

I'm loving how these bracelets match up to the watch nicely! I would never think a rubberclad would look good with bracelet but Guru, you pulled it off real good!

That silver themes wristie just makes me want it more and more! (Edge, do you feel the waffle dial of the silver themes is sharper than your Driver? The pics look like it)

And the Navy has always been in the back burner for me but everytime I see Yannou's post on the weekly wrist shots it brings right back up!

GRRRR This makes me want ALL the ROO's!! :D

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Good god! This thread has potential!

I'm loving how these bracelets match up to the watch nicely! I would never think a rubberclad would look good with bracelet but Guru, you pulled it off real good!

That silver themes wristie just makes me want it more and more! (Edge, do you feel the waffle dial of the silver themes is sharper than your Driver? The pics look like it)

And the Navy has always been in the back burner for me but everytime I see Yannou's post on the weekly wrist shots it brings right back up!

GRRRR This makes me want ALL the ROO's!! :D

When you begin with AP.....:lol:

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08

The waffle dial only looks sharper, but I don't think it is sharper, the white dial does a lot!

Indeed, the navy is nice, damn nice!