• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP LAVA

Darthmemnoch

Renowned Member
10/9/07
I have seen sales threads in the past on the rubber chrono buttons falling off and getting lost... Any such issues with the new super reps?

sagara007

Known Member
7/9/10
So far none of mine fall off. Maybe they people like to fondle small pointed rubbery things to cause that....mmm.....

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Honestly I've never heard of this... It is a known defect with Hublot's though, gen and rep...

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
Honestly I've never heard of this... It is a known defect with Hublot's though, gen and rep...

+1

Haven't heard of this either. Might have confused it with the Hublots like edge said.
If this has happened with AP, I've never come across one in thread or in person. (doesn't mean it does not happen, just not common if it does)

Darthmemnoch

Renowned Member
10/9/07
Yes... Must have been the harlots... Does it happen to the gens too? Then what recourse does the buyer have?

acemmi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/09
As for the lava, the gen comes with a black hornback strap with orange stitching, I would suggest not to get the leather strap, but the rubber. And get the leather strap aftermarket, will be much closer to the gen.

Thanks for your info, just to get a quick idea without asking for useless (by now) request for quotations: how much could the aftermarket cost (an approximate range...)
Thanks a lot!

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
@ ascemi: HKtan hornbacks are around $269 I guess, APbands are more expensive, you should check out their website, don't know their prices by heart. Jacobstraps I'd also recommend.

georgegk21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/07
great watch .. i have seen the gen before 3 months in hong kong .... a great watch !!!!

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
hey Sagara007, Great watch real great
can you perhaps shoot some more pics for us

audace

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/11
What are the flaws with the rep? Someone mentioned about the crown being misaligned. Which position should it be in then?