• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Ladies Royal Oak JJF

Foomanstu

Professional watch wearer.
3/2/23
San Antonio, TX
Since I have a sufficient, for now, collection of Reps, I decided to buy one for my wife of 30 years. She is a feminine and flashy woman who likes jewelry but is not much interested in watches. She currently wears a nice ladies Seiko, quartz of course, with a diamond bezel and mother of pearl face. It is a lovely and durable watch which she really likes and has been wearing daily for about 20 years. She owns a beauty salon and in the course of her profession the watch endures constant movement and exposure to water.

So when I ordered my last two reps I pulled up the ladies quartz watches on TD Chazingtime website. I wanted her to get the diamond bezel Omega Constellation but she liked the ladies AP Royal Oak, blue face with diamond bezel from the JJF so I ordered it for $328.

The watched turned out to be quite lovely. I did notice one slight imperfection but she did not and no one else, but those here, will notice either. It is well constructed and very vibrant and attractive. Chazingtime sent along a screw driver to adjust the bracelet as well. Since she is a petite woman the watch does look a bit large on her wrist but for the most part she likes it but not passionately. The one thing she doesn't like are the relatively sharp edges of the bracelet. She said she loves the smooth round edges of my Omega Ultra Deep and other Omega watches. I told her this is why I wanted her to get the Constellation. I mentioned if she doesn't like it after a while, I will sell it and get the Omega. She wants to stop by the Omega boutique first to try it on to see how she likes it. She even said she liked and was satisfied with her Seiko. As a watch fanatic I like the AP better than she does. Just goes to show you, one can't get a non watch lover to get excited about a watch no matter how pretty it is.

Here are a few photos for those looking to get a nice watch for the lady in their life.

Reactions: Reaps

smartypants91

Getting To Know The Place
14/6/20
Canada
Great review! Which ladies Constellation are you looking at? Both AF and GF are seemingly out of stock