• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Frosted 15410

mattmcgarnsy

Alea iacta est
26/5/23
UK
Does anyone know the exact dial size and variation that fits in one of these? It looks identical to the 15400....would a 15400 dial fit in it?

If anyone knows, thank you in advance :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
You are zie Legend, literally.

On a side note, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading many of your replies to the AP threads and questions. Especially the ones involving your dark humour 😂

Thank you once again

You’re always welcome. With regard to humor I think it’s important to maintain some when the world at large is going to hell and guys are worrying about whether the sunburst or lack or sunburst on their dial is a tell in real life. The irony of it is that these guys obsess about such minute details and choose to buy a $500 replica watch anyway. 😆
But I digress. Yes the dials in the 15400 will fit in the 15410. They are the same dials.

Reactions: TESLA760

mattmcgarnsy

Alea iacta est
26/5/23
UK
You’re always welcome. With regard to humor I think it’s important to maintain some when the world at large is going to hell and guys are worrying about whether the sunburst or lack or sunburst on their dial is a tell in real life. The irony of it is that these guys obsess about such minute details and choose to buy a $500 replica watch anyway. 😆
But I digress. Yes the dials in the 15400 will fit in the 15410. They are the same dials.

That's hilarious and finally explains why Dapeng stopped making dials too - he must have decided on a career in world peace rather than the stress he's caused everyone comparing his dials against gens :LOL:

And you're right, I believe a good balance should be maintained and treat this for what it is - a hobby. Start taking it too seriously and you'll end up going nuts, at worst using electron microscopes for QC pics or going so franken your Rolex AD is happy to buy it off you for a terrible p/x price against a model nobody wants that'll lose 3k soon as you take the stickers off 😂

Once again thank you on sharing your knowledge on the dial info