• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone use rpwatches.com?

Watch onto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/16
I am thinking about buying a Vacheron constantin historiques American 1921 rose gold. This watch seems to hard to find with the subdail and no date. This site has it but seems to use a stock photo from chrono24. This seems to be a red flag for me. Has anyone done business with them and had a good outcome?

Legendarysam5

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/10/15
Hey there bud. Good thing you asked. Personally, I would never trust any replica site unless it is one of our trusted dealers listed on this forum.

According to your post, you're looking for the one without the date and the sub-dial which I have never seen on here. A quick google search let me know that they are over $25k lol. CRAZY! You can try getting in contact with one of the trusted dealers on here and see what they can do for you. (P.S. don't be expecting a fast response.)

http://www.intime.co/vach-constanti...n-1921-white-dial-on-leather-strap-a2892.html (I found this but it doesn't seem to be the one you're looking for.) Hope I helped a bit.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop

Watch onto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/16
I took a chance and purchased this watch from Silix. Transaction went perfect. I've had the watch about 2 months. It's very good.