• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone that does work on Subs?

donkelhighway

Horology Curious
22/8/08
I have a SS RLX Sub I purchased about a year ago, suppose to be eta movement, have had two bezel lost now and I am certainly not good with watch work. And suggestions, located in Southeast US.

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
Bezel inserts?

If thats the case I know someone on another forum that was going to sell me his sub insert. (Prior to me getting a WM insert)

I could give you his contact info and let you to talk - think he was looking for 10 usd

- Ex

donkelhighway

Horology Curious
22/8/08
That would be good, the last one I got did not fit and had to glue, wonder do they all need to be filed?
Tks

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
donkelhighway said:
That would be good, the last one I got did not fit and had to glue, wonder do they all need to be filed?
Tks

OO I did a kinda review for getting an insert to fit into my sub
(Its.. honestly just some patience and sanding..)
... Its not as good as other ppl's reviews
my camera work is lacking
.. but I'm happy it might help you out

http://forum.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42654

I would suggest spending the $30 and getting a WM insert -
I have a pic in that post that compares the zit pearl I had before to the new one from the WM insert.
The filling was a pain.. but I think well worth it in the end.

Hope this helps

-Ex

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
You may want to talk to bk as well. Maybe he can do some mods on it for you including the insert. His work is top notch. If you want to try to tackle it yourself here's a link to his section. There's some great tutorials in there as well:

viewforum.php?f=117

wilshire888

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/08
donkelhighway said:
Tks

I got one from Wholesale Outlet and to my surprise it snapped right in without too much wrangling...