• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone seen this from Noob?

Autlnd

Renowned Member
19/7/10
Has anyone seen this yet? Any TD cary this? Photo from Noob Instagram.

ecbf6a0968f93d959a7e7e8b3a40274d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The noob factory does not use instagram
^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Honestly, why would NF have instagram? Really . . . :picard:

MarvellousReplica get the JLC tourbies regularly so ask them.

Autlnd

Renowned Member
19/7/10
Sorry if that was a dumb comment? The title for this Instagram says NOOBfactory
defbbd22c3cb099d374a040c6b66ed2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

storck92

Known Member
5/1/15
Very interesting, i'll have to check that profile out, would be cool if they posted new models before they were announced!

storck92

Known Member
5/1/15
Here is what the chinese in the first picture is translated to english by google translator:
wudaowatch Note micro letter: A8686518518 is a liar a lot to steal my video and the picture being taken is not responsible for # high imitation watches # Patek Philippe # Vacheron # Breguet # Blancpain # Jaeger # Count # Lange # Glashütte # Audemars # Omega Ku Erwo # CYS # Almeida # IWC Vatican Depot # # # Tudor Rolex, Cartier # # Panerai

Roth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/13
I see these models almost every time I visit Shanghai , also on an app called WeChat , I'm heading back to China next month and will try and find out more information , they usually ask 2000 RMB but can be had for about a third of that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
OP ... don't believe everything on the "net" .... it's a JUNGLE out there!:lies::shooting::lies:

Malkovich

9/8/14
Here is what the chinese in the first picture is translated to english by google translator:
wudaowatch Note micro letter: A8686518518 is a liar a lot to steal my video and the picture being taken is not responsible for # high imitation watches # Patek Philippe # Vacheron # Breguet # Blancpain # Jaeger # Count # Lange # Glashütte # Audemars # Omega Ku Erwo # CYS # Almeida # IWC Vatican Depot # # # Tudor Rolex, Cartier # # Panerai
I'm wondering, is wudaowatch angry that:

1. someone is ripping off its pics of a gen; or

2. someone is ripping off, and reproducing, pics of its rep.

The second possibility is unbelievably funny to me.

NIHAO!

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
WUDAOWATCH are posting a shit tonne of new watches on Instagram at the moment. My feed was rammed this morning. Seems strange being CNY. Maybe they have a load of stock to move after the shutdown. Mainly dress watches but a few sports watches in there too. Pity their camera skills aren't up to scratch

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Go ahead and use other sources to browse pictures of reps if you want. No dealer will have every single rep ever made listed on their site. But it wouldn't be wise to buy from those other sources. Just link the pictures you found to one of our Trusted Dealers and they should be able to get it for you.

But those guys are 110% NOT noob factory...