• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone received AP Diver JF V9 yet?

Lariram

Renowned Member
24/2/16
ks123 Thank you for posting the pic. From what I can see on the pic you posted the hands are ever so slightly green. Interesting that your end links are not flexible, some members that have received their watches are claiming that their end links are flexible.

MrOptional

8/10/18
My TD told me that 15710 V9 are out of stock. Which can possibly mean an update or v10? Or might mean nothing at all. Lol.

Reactions: Socialallure90

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Sorry, total noob questions here but I've read most of 3 threads about the JF v9 diver and I can't seem to find the answer.

Are 15703 and 15710 essentially the same except one has a display back? If that is the case and I don't really mind whether it has a display back or not is there any other way to decide which to go for..I'm not too bothered about slight issues with caseback font or date wheel font being incorrect for production-year, but would prefer less-green hands. (assuming i can find stock..!)

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Sorry, total noob questions here but I've read most of 3 threads about the JF v9 diver and I can't seem to find the answer.

Are 15703 and 15710 essentially the same except one has a display back? If that is the case and I don't really mind whether it has a display back or not is there any other way to decide which to go for..I'm not too bothered about slight issues with caseback font or date wheel font being incorrect for production-year, but would prefer less-green hands. (assuming i can find stock..!)

the difference is in the process of the dial production. While the older 15703ST uses a pantograph to engrave the lines that appear to be wet waffle pattern the newer 15710ST just got a stamped or flat processed hobnail pattern without engraving lines which appears to be more matte and more clear.

IMO the older tapisserie dial in its native from is one of the main aspects of the ROO so the newer hobnail pattern is a fancy add on to appear more modern and sporty. It is up to you ;)

Reactions: spacedinvader

Lariram

Renowned Member
24/2/16
Took me less than a minute to find the answer to your question. And the answer is in one of those threads you mentioned.

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Thanks so much BIONONE and Lariram. Very glad I asked and got a solid response from people who know their stuff. Now I've seen it, the older 15703 looks so much better (in pictures at least). Weird, that I didn't notice until it was pointed out. Could you post a link to the post you’re referring to Lariram?

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Or perhaps could you at least link to the three threads that you’re referring to?

or you do the research on your own. Not to mention that i gave you the full answer to your question... No spoon feeding buddy

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Yup, but they mentioned they’d read a post answering my question, but didn’t post the link. I’ve PMed them, but no reposnse. Maybe it was the same info you gave anyway. Assuming so, will order the older model.

MrOptional

8/10/18
You can search google something like 15703 vs 15710 and you get the answer. This was discussed in this forum and BIONONE gave you the answer.

Both watches are sumilar yet different. You should look at both and make a decision.

For me me personally I think 15710 is not great due to problems with green hands. Research that yourself. and 15703 I don’t want because it’s not current model anymore. And green hands. But only you can decide.

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Weirdly, when I googled that there were threads in the results that very much would answer the query, but they were all from rolexforums which hasn’t been able to lad for me for almost a month. Not sure what is is about rolexforums but it always reaches a ‘server cannot be found’ page for me recently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for advice again.