• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

anyone knows watchfairy?

raikkonen

Horology Curious
15/9/09
hi guys,
anyone knows this dealer?accepts paypal...good prices...some experiences?
thanks a lot,
max

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I am not aware that anyone has posted any experiences with this particular dealer. While you are welcome to try it out and report your result, you should probably have a look at this:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...waste-dhgate-44567?t=44567&highlight=terrible

Bottom line is that it's very unlikely that you will do better than what our trusted dealer list can offer you, and it's VERY likely that you may do much worse.

Good luck!

Mobius

I'm Pretty Popular
Prices are similar to Silix and Watch Eden. They don't seem to have much of a selection as compared to the trusted dealers. The subs are not very good either. I think you would be happier with the selection, quality, and customer service provided by our trusted dealers. These watchfairy guys seem to be a bit suspicious to me.

raikkonen

Horology Curious
15/9/09
thank you guys, that replicas in the topic linked look very bad...
Well, watcheden is great for prices, and also quality, but they don't accept paypal, and i'm not so happy to give them my visa number...i know he's a trusted dealer, but why not accept paypal?
Furthermore, the same panerai box from watcheden is 100$, and from watchfairy is 50$...quite a nice deal...

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
The watch fairy?? Are these guys for real??? Who comes up with these names for god's sake!

Renowned Member
30/3/09
Mate a lot of work has gone into this site. I suggest you do a some reading (check out Fakies corner- heaps of info for noobs). Its how i got started.... reading.

Of course you can buy from anyone you like- but its buyer beware if they are not on trusted dealer list.

PP are not widley used because this is a somewhat "shady" activity and as such PP refuse to process transactions, the fees they are also charging are getting a bit ridiculous.
cheers

bkwatch

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/7/09
lol Watchfairy

They might scam u DONT ORDER FROM THEM IF THERE NOT OF TRUSTED DEALERS

not saying they were scam you bbut your have a 80% chance

Stick to trusted
Trust me ive been throug the NOn trusted dealers and been scamed 4 time :(

raikkonen

Horology Curious
15/9/09
thanks guys, my only concern is that they can steal my visa number...that's why i will prefer pp...