• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

anyone help me with Omega seamaster PO rep? wheres it from?

damien123456789

Horology Curious
11/11/06
heya guys, im new to the forums but been into replica watches for nearly a year. the reason i got into this was by a frend (who i met through work as a customer) hes a trusted guy. iv bought 7 watches in total.

iv id known then i wouldnt (you live and learn) basicly im trying to find out what sorta price my seamaster PO is actually worth? i get the impression its not alot! the screw pins keep falling out n genrally its crap. its an automatic movement but not a verry good looking one.

oooh and im about to buy a 45mm po from the guys at precious time. payment sending this week.

oh and heres me introduction (how rude am i?) im damien from manchester.....

cheers

heres the pics...

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
the internal shot is too fuzzy damien :)

these are probably the earlier generation PO's, but i'm not certain. someone with more knowledge about em will let you know :D

i like the bezel pearl though :)

damien123456789

Horology Curious
11/11/06
hello mate, cheers for your feedback. its pretty ropey watch but your rite about christal on the bezzel. sorry about the pics but i did them with my fone!lol

i cant find the same wath anywhere (look at the omega on the face?), basicly im trying to work out if the better reps are better (i think they are though)

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
It looks like a decent rep, although it's difficult to tell from those pics (sorry to say... but they're horrible). ;) Can't you shoot them in a daylight?

damien123456789

Horology Curious
11/11/06
ill see what i can do with the pics buddy (its not a great one) the bracelett keeps falling apart!lol

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Welcome to RWI Damien.

Have a read of By-Tor's excellent review of the Planet Ocean, it will give you something to compare your watch to.

N.

manydivers

Known Member
16/8/06
damien123456789 said:
i cant find the same wath anywhere (look at the omega on the face?), basicly im trying to work out if the better reps are better (i think they are though)

Hi,

I am aware of said watch, its an improved earlier version, i.e. regarding
the omega logo, but still lags behind the latest versions, especially in
regard to the bracelet, in this case its not curved like it should be.

This is probably fairly near :

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?mai ... cts_id=164

/mds.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
if the bracelet is flimsy, then it's probably one of the earlier or cheaper models. The bracelet on my PO is hefty and contributes to half of the weight if not more.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Unless I'm wrong: Plastic movement holder = 1st generation or Asian 21J version.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
is from mob basement in Boston

:D

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Re: anyone help me with Omega seamaster PO rep? wheres it fr

I have seen this watch in BKK for about BHT1800 on the night market. Asian movement, normaly the bezel is not tight it has a miss alignment.

Got a POU from Andrew, nice watch

damien123456789 said:
heya guys, im new to the forums but been into replica watches for nearly a year. the reason i got into this was by a frend (who i met through work as a customer) hes a trusted guy. iv bought 7 watches in total.

iv id known then i wouldnt (you live and learn) basicly im trying to find out what sorta price my seamaster PO is actually worth? i get the impression its not alot!

damien123456789

Horology Curious
11/11/06
heya guys, cheers for all your feedback. i think it does have a 21j movement and yes the bracelett is very flimsy n dont weigh very much. the links keep falling out!

as far as the bezzel goes, doesnt seem to be misalligned but is quite loose (oh and the christal/pearle has fallen out now) its a waiste of space in my opinion, defo not £70! thats what i paid for it.

gonna order a PO 45mm ultimate this week