• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone heard from Lucy lately?

markliang

Do not accept unsolicited offers
27/3/17
i was excited to make first purchase and decided on Lucy based on all these great reviews. My first interactions were great, paid using WU, then having heard back since last week. Now, completely unresponsive to emails? Anyone heard from Lucy lately?

Streetiq

Supporter
Certified
3/11/16
Yes mate.
she is on vacation now because 27th of april - 1st of may is a holiday in china.
Also, Make sure you know that she does not reply to emails on weekends [emoji6]

Sent from the RWI App

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14
she will get to you don't worry about it

markliang

27/3/17
Every post I've read addressed to new members emphasized patience.

I must admit now that I'm in that situation, it's a lot harder than I thought.

...can you tell this is my first purchase?

atgm

Respected Member
Patron
21/11/15
Every post I've read addressed to new members emphasized patience.

I must admit now that I'm in that situation, it's a lot harder than I thought.

...can you tell this is my first purchase?

When she's not responding to you, she's still working on your order.

Typically, what happens for me is:

1. I say I want X, Y, Z

2. She gives me the price

3. I pay (this seems to be where you are)

4. A couple of weeks later, she gives me QC pictures and says she's done X returns, gotten so-and-so fixed at her watch smith, and run them all for a week without problems. If there are issues still outstanding, she asks what I want to do about those.

5. I say to ship them out.

6. She gives me a tracking number (or two or three depending on how many watches I ordered...)

7. They show up about a week later, I send her some pictures and comments to thank her, enjoy my watches.

8. Flip half of them because I want to try something else.

9. Flip another one because there's a new release I want to fit into the budget.

10. Ask Lucy if she can get the new release and go back to 2... :p

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Relax..much easier said than done. Been there as have we all! She is trusted and recommended by many for a reason.

markliang

27/3/17
Thanks for calming my nerves, I really needed that!

atgm

Respected Member
Patron
21/11/15

A LARGE part of her delay, I think, is that she tends to keep the watches for 4-7 days to ensure that they run without issues before shipping them.

Streetiq

Supporter
Certified
3/11/16
A LARGE part of her delay, I think, is that she tends to keep the watches for 4-7 days to ensure that they run without issues before shipping them.
And many times this routine of her will save you from future problems.
I think she is an Amazing TD in terms of QC.

I had a watch that its hours hand stopped running in the very last minute before shipping, she noticed that and got me a brand new piece.

Lucy is great.

Sent from the RWI App

hasel53128

I'm Pretty Popular
31/8/14
When she's not responding to you, she's still working on your order.

Typically, what happens for me is:

1. I say I want X, Y, Z

2. She gives me the price

3. I pay (this seems to be where you are)

4. A couple of weeks later, she gives me QC pictures and says she's done X returns, gotten so-and-so fixed at her watch smith, and run them all for a week without problems. If there are issues still outstanding, she asks what I want to do about those.

5. I say to ship them out.

6. She gives me a tracking number (or two or three depending on how many watches I ordered...)

7. They show up about a week later, I send her some pictures and comments to thank her, enjoy my watches.

8. Flip half of them because I want to try something else.

9. Flip another one because there's a new release I want to fit into the budget.

10. Ask Lucy if she can get the new release and go back to 2... :p
Ill take your your flips as lucy is the best

JACKY949

1/5/17
Whats best way to contact her via email or PM?

does anybody have her email thanks

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Lucy at Truetime168 is an outstanding TD. Other members have given you the details of her business process. Just be patient. Your reward will be the best watch she can find.

Here is a link to the Chinese holiday’s so you will know when she is not working.

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/china/

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,Mark,sorry for reply you late,last 3 days are the May 1st Labour Day holiday in China,
a big holiday here,all people in China have this holiday,the market and the post office are the same too,so I didn't work too,
except national holiday and weekends,from Monday to Friday,I will try my best to reply you in time(within 24 hours),
I just back to GuangZhou from my hometown tonight,
so I will back to work totally from tomorrow,so please don't worry,
and friend,hope you can understand,thank you very much for it.

Best Regards
Lucy

markliang

27/3/17
Hi Lucy, of course I completely understand. I've only recently been made aware of Chinese holidays by tKingJr, now I know.

I admit, from my reading and research of you, this didn't seem like you. All of your customers seem to go on about how great your service is, Now I know why.

Finally, I would just ask a bit of patience from you too. Many of your customers have tremendous knowledge/experience and I learned a lot from them, but I am new and this is my first purchase.

Thank you for getting back to me!

Mark

Mr Mind

17/8/16
Lucy is money in the bank, friend. Just be patient. Enjoy your purchase when it arrives!

Siriuscom

22/4/17
@truetime168 Hey Lucy, I wrote you an email 4 days ago with a nice sized order. Can you please reply back? thank you!

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
WOW, she sounds awesome. I think I would rather wait an extra week or so for my watch then get a bad one and have to ship it back.. So I might have to place an order with her just so I can say, "I love Lucy", Yea I know it's corny, so what:)